Thursday, January 31, 2013

I will not be posting for a while

I am in the process of learning more about how to share family history in a better format. Hopefully I can find the information I need, but this is proving to be time consuming and I am spending a lot more time online and on my computer. It's entirely possible the software I have is capable of so much more than I thought -- and I was only using the very basics.

I have also found possible information on my mother's family both in the Upper Peninsula and in Sweden -- information that wasn't available to me before and it's both exciting and time consuming. This information still has to be verified, BUT it's forcing me to learn more about the software I am using.

I am also connected to two "new" helpers -- so I am in the process of learning new ways of doing things.

Hopefully, I will be posting again in a week or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment