Monday, July 15, 2013

Ward Elwood

Baby Ward
The scowl on his face was the same his entire life!

Baby Ward?
The above is a photo that I thought of Grandpa and Marlin, and I found a duplicate of it in another pile of photos with Ward's name on it. Looking at Grandpa, he does look younger on this photo than he would have been when Marlin was born. ??? Although Ward was the oldest boy, and Marlin was the youngest, their features had a lot of similarities..... but it still looks like Marlin to me.

Not sure if this was taken in Commonwealth or Caspian!

Another one of those AP photos of the Negaunee Snow Storm of 1937!
This one with Margaret's handwriting on it.
Nancy after move to St. Paul the first time.
Nancy, Margaret holding Norene, Ward
on Norene's Baptismal day in Hibbing
taken when we lived in the apartment in back of Ward's Grocery Store.
Ward, Lloyd, Teckla, Marlin with Nancy standing on steps
Doug, Nancy and Norene
Nancy's Graduation Photo

Nancy and Norene
Nancy

Margaret and Ward when they were Swedish Dancers at the American Swedish Institute

Norene's Graduation Photo?

Doug


Ward, Bob, Nancy in back, Margaret Seated,
with Suzanne and Germaine Reis in front

Cheryl Reis Malluege Senior Picture

Bob with Randy behind him. Funny, I can't see Randy's face in this photo.

Christine, our youngest at Graduation time

Germaine, my oldest grandchild, and her sister Suzanne

Ward -- I think this cemetery may have been in Sweden.
I was going to add more photos, but this post has been waiting a long time -- so I will post it now.



No comments:

Post a Comment