Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Listing of our parent's Ekquist cousins

Ron Osterberg has been going through the postings, and he wrote me that he keeps getting lost about who was who.

In all my assorted collection of papers, I found a listing of the Ekquist cousins and scanned both sides of the page for him. Thought it might be nice for others to have a listing if they too wanted to try to keep the Ekquist families straight.  

Nancy Roberg put these together when she hosted the first Ekquist cousins reunion and then added dates as she knew them. I also went through and added the dates that I know. 

In order to add these pages, I had to save them as photos.

The list starts with Ellen's family (Ellen was the eldest sister) and ends with Teckla's family (Teckla was the youngest.) The list is in order from oldest to the youngest. 



3 comments:

  1. Your posts and pictures are amazing. I am the granddaughter of Alice Dishaw (Lundwall). All I knew in my family history is that Teckla and Oscar were my great grandparents and they came from Sweden. I am so blessed to be reading these amazing stories and I am so excited to be able to pass it down to my own son one day.
    Melissa Barrier (Dishaw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share the blog with other relatives who may have either forgotten it's here or your siblings, cousins who may not know about it. Again, so glad you found us and your memories would add even more to our his/herstories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. I will make sure my father, mother and sister know about this blog. My father is Earl John..

    ReplyDelete