Monday, August 27, 2012

Gammelgarden's Spelmanstamma

Things have kind of gotten away from me over the past few weeks. From last reports I've heard, Eugene is doing well, but his neck still gets tired sooner than he wants, but recovery is going well, just not quite fast enough for Eugene.

We are getting ready for school, Riana's last doctor, dentist, cardiologist, and orthodontist appointments before school starts, Norene and Doug are getting ready to go to Sweden, Riana and I have been involved in lots of activities at Gammelgarden (that translates to "Old Farm"), a Swedish farm museum about half an hour from here.

Today when I was there, I was given a newspaper containing the following photo I'd like to share with you. Riana is keeping our Swedish heritage alive here in Minnesota.

Riana is on the right side leading the fiddlers, and carrying the Swedish Flag
Riana worked 11 hours at Spelmanstanna.

More vintage photos coming soon if things settle down some.

No comments:

Post a Comment