Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dalarna, Sweden -- from the land of our forefathers

Cathy shared this photo that arrived on her desktop this morning.

"Brought to you by Long Zheng at www.istartedsomething.com
Images are copyright to their respective owners. Bing is a (funny) trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Some icons are by The Noun Project (Creative Commons)."


I must admit, it does look like "home" to me. No wonder those Swedes came to Northern Wisconsin, Northern Minnesota and Upper Michigan!

Thank you Cathy for sharing this with us! This is a truly beautiful photo.

Sending big hugs to all, and hope all have a wonderfully Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like home to me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By home, I meant where my heart is at Christmastime, where I grew up--the UP, of course.

    ReplyDelete