Wednesday, June 20, 2012

More Photos from Michigamme

If anyone has additional Michigamme photos, please email them to me and I will include there here. Reminder -- to see photos larger, just click on the photo.
I'm not positive who this is, but it's one of the girls with Kenneth and Lloyd on the steps of the house at Michigamme?
 And here is one of Ray at the Michigan School for the Deaf in Flint, Michigan.
 And I really enjoy this one of Kenneth and Lloyd! Many of these photos are from Nancy's box that was left at Aunt Joyce's, and I took them home with me a couple of years ago. I have photos spread out on all the available surfaces in my living room and dining room.

Margaret is the little girl in front with the short hair. She was an Angel in the Christmas program. Violet sitting next to her in front? I tried to take some of the wrinkles out of the photo, so there are some strange "blocks" that show up in the right side of the photo. This photo was sent to me by Cathy.

These two are of Grandpa Oscar and Marlin and a special chicken.


Imperial Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment